Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 18-18 August 2011

Sorry I'm late at posting for the day.  Not much exciting today.  I took off on my own again today. Went to Dhoby Ghaut to CarreFour to shop for dinner tonight.  Stopped at a place called Carl's Jr. for a Burger.  It was really good.  Not like Whataburger though.  Sat down with a young lady and we started talking about living here.  I told her that the only thing that I really disliked was going to the market every day.  She said "Don't do that."  She told me that I needed to shop online for my staples.  And just go for things like veggies and meats and breads.  She said that it was only $5 to have it delivered.  Sounds like a plan to me.  I'm going to do that.  Sure will make it a lot easier. 

Found the most fantastic loaf of ciabatta bread today.  And it was sliced.  Bread and butter.  Black Pepper Roasted Chicken.  Broccolli. Rice.  Just like home.  Good thing that I did that because Elliott had tons of homework.  English and Calc. 

Watched Clash of the Titans on HBO and called it a night.

 I'm going to meet a new friend tomorrow.  Her name is Joelle Guilfoyle.  Her husband works with Ernie out there somewhere.  Ern  and I met one of their daughters last weekend at the orientation.  She is the same age as Elliott. 

Need to sign off for now. 

Much love to all,
Trece

No comments:

Post a Comment